Monday 10 May 2010

Juliette and Westley

Juliette is a bit of a pin up, a Bohemian beauty who's classic lines give her a mark of sophistication.  The gentleness in her eyes I'm sure does not completely hide the temptress within.  If only wrapping a scarf around our heads in the morning could result in such an effect... *sighs.  The choice of skin, hair and eyes on this one took me a while but I think the final outcome of style was worth the time.  She's just popping right off the shelves now.  I hope you enjoy Juliette and she brings you much fun!  




Holding Juliette's delicate hand this week we have Westley, whose name I now reconsider should perhaps have been Sampson due to his simply gorgeous longer hair.  I am one woman who would, for not one second, think of taking away his manly strength with the snip of my scissors.  This is the first time I've used skin from this particular designer and it certainly won't be the last. 

I hope you enjoy these latest releases from Sophistishapes and stay tuned very soon for some more posts on already released styled shapes.  Or alternatively, if you just can't wait, pop on down to my main store where you can try on all the demos you like and perhaps even take a peek at the stunning new Utopia eveningwear available to buy there too :)

It's as easy as clicking here to find a huge selection of sexy male and female shapes to suit most desires.  See ya there!  Sophistishapes

Sophia <3



Animation123

No comments:

Post a Comment