Monday 5 October 2009

Coban, Max & Etienne

Oh boy, just look at these guys.  I'm beaming like the cheshire cat right now, but I'm just not sure if I should go have a cold shower NOW so I can write coherently, or have one after I finish.  Serious sexiness here, I really don't know what Sophia was trying to do handing this trio to me, I'm a drooling mess of wanton harlot right now.  OK, close look, let's start with Coban:

/me sighs, gazing at Coban.
(Well I did - I mean, seriously, look at him.  Such a soulful face on a lean, taut masculine body.  So many guys on SL need a makeover like this - I know us girls are the money spending demographic, all trying to look our best, comfort shopping and trying to attract our mate - but look at Coban - how much harder would we try to attract one like this.  Boys???  Seriously.  Go see Sophia - get her to do *this*, for you.

I'm sorry, I'm going to sound like a blonde here (well I *am* blonde, so it's kind of habitual) but those glasses Max is wearing are doing it for me - Max is doing it for me too, but those glasses are way cute.  This is just typical of how well Sophia puts all the details together with these shapes and styles.  Such luscious abs, too - can't you just feel how they'd ripple under your fingertips as you dragged them over his torso? 

Oh my.  Etienne's a lover.  I can tell from his look on those two side shots.  It's the casual elegant tilt of the head as he looks at you, he's just thinking bad, bad things under that lock of hair.  Again, a stunning set of abs, not as pronounced as Max but still showing excellent muscle definition.  The shape of Etienne's face is just screaming 'European' at me - I have no idea why, but I like it.

Honestly, guys - I know, on average, you don't spend as much on SL as us girls - you're too busy chasing us girls.  Do yourselves a huge favour - come to Sophistishapes, get a look like this and we're much easier to catch. :)

Till next time,
Love,
Jess XXX

P.S. You can still visit Sophistishapes stand at the Kmadd Skin/Shape 2009 *here*

1 comment: